lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-commits] [SCM] UNNAMED PROJECT branch, ppp-new, u

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-commits] [SCM] UNNAMED PROJECT branch, ppp-new, updated. c268c5e07c046eb2cb8e5798a1f3eba7e0ad13c1
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:23:44 +0200

Sylvain Rochet <address@hidden> wrote:

> - Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
> commit c268c5e07c046eb2cb8e5798a1f3eba7e0ad13c1
> Author: Sylvain Rochet <address@hidden>
> Date:   Sun May 20 23:23:14 2012 +0200
>
>     Removed all stuff requiring encryption.
>
>     OpenBSD DES require more than 70 kB of static memory.

I just now found the time to have a look at the new "ppp-new" branch and found
you have deleted all encription code. I'd be in favour to leave it in to make
future development easier. (We just would need to replace the files des.h and
des.c, wouldn't we?)

Other than that, thanks for the great work!

Simon