lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #37271] endless loop seg = pcb->unacked; seg->next !=

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #37271] endless loop seg = pcb->unacked; seg->next != NULL; seg = seg->next
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 19:36:36 +0000

Update of bug #37271 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #2:

I can only agree to comment #1: having a loop in the TCP pcbs or segments is
most often a bug in the lwIP port (most often violating lwIP's threading
requirement of "only one context may be active in lwIP at a time").

Can you rule this out for sure? I don't want to say lwIP can't have bugs, but
for this kind of bug, please make sure it's not your port!

> I have no problems with mem( LWIPstats has no errors);

That does not mean anything: I wouldn't relate memory errors to this in any
way.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?37271>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/