lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP: 1.4.1 [RST, ACK] Similar to Bug #34111

From: Don Pitchford
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP: 1.4.1 [RST, ACK] Similar to Bug #34111
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:27:38 -0500

To follow up to my email,  I am attaching my webserver code.   The main start is in efmboard_web.c.

This webserver runs on Energy Micro EFMGG230.  The webpages are on SD card.  The server loads the page based on the request in the GET message.   Then process the page.

I have noticed if I keep the HTML code short, such as the previous message, it works find.   However, if the file is longer than 700 bytes,  it fails to load the image and the lwIP returns [RST, ACK] on the GET request.

Is there something I am missing?

Don