lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP: 1.4.1 [RST, ACK] Similar to Bug #34111

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP: 1.4.1 [RST, ACK] Similar to Bug #34111
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:24:13 -0500

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Don Pitchford
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 12:28 PM
To: address@hidden

To follow up to my email,  I am attaching my webserver code.   The main start is in efmboard_web.c.

This webserver runs on Energy Micro EFMGG230.  The webpages are on SD card.  The server loads the page based on the request in the GET message.   Then process the page.

I have noticed if I keep the HTML code short, such as the previous message, it works find.   However, if the file is longer than 700 bytes,  it fails to load the image and the lwIP returns [RST, ACK] on the GET request.

Is there something I am missing?

Is there an error returned by netconn_write?  If there is not enough memory to do the NETCONN_COPY then it will fail.  You may have to “spoon feed” the stream as is done in the httpserver_raw example.  I’ve used that as a starting point for a web server and I can send over a 700k file without issues.

Put a breakpoint where the RST is sent and see if the call stack tells you how you got there.

Bill