lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] netconn_accept crash and netconn_write doesn't send data

From: neuromancer2701
Subject: [lwip-devel] netconn_accept crash and netconn_write doesn't send data
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:03:13 -0800 (PST)

I am working with the sam3x-ek.  I am trying to create a json
server(FreeRTOS/LWIP/SDcard drivers).
I am running into two problems pertaining to lwip:

The netconn_accept works on the first connection then the program moves on
writing(three separate calls) the Http ok header, the content type and
finally the index.html file.  From wiresharking the packets it looks like
the first packet(ok header) is the only one that is ever transmitted and
received by the client pc.
No errors are thrown during this process.

The connection is closed and deleted. The polling function tries to call
netconn_accept to wait for a new connection.  I think the browser is still
trying to connect but the sam3x ends up stuck in an exception handler.

Additional information: after the first successful connection is accepted a
netconn pointer is created, on the second go around it looks like the
pointer is at the same address.  Should it be different because it was
closed and deleted?

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks,
Seth