lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] STM32, FreeRTOS and lwIP - Timeout problems

From: Thomas Kølbæk Jespersen
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] STM32, FreeRTOS and lwIP - Timeout problems
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:33:17 +0100

Thank you for your comments on this issue.
I have been searching closely on this forum to see if could find anything related to this issue, without luck.

I found this thread yesterday and have tried all the steps they recommend but it didn't solve the problem with the timeouts: http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS_Support_Forum_Archive/October_2011/freertos_Random_hangs_with_STM32_4753773.html

I have been struggling so much with this issue by now that I am willing to pay anybody with exprience within the STM32, FreeRTOS and lwIP field, to get my already made project and source code working.
Please have a look at this Freelancer post with some more details about the issue: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/Electronics-Microcontroller/STM-Ethernet-lwIP-FreeRTOS-FatFS.html

Kind Regards
Thomas Jespersen