lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] dhcp - stack size

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] dhcp - stack size
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 11:34:55 +0100

 Juan Jose Schiavoni wrote:

Hi Simon, yes I is a porting for AVR32, and the question is if I the DHCP function need a bigger stack size.

In that case, it's a port-specific question and i don't know the AVR32 stack requirements. However, I do know that stack usage will vary when enabling/disabling different components of lwIP, so checking stack usage after executing all code paths in your target is always a good idea.

Simon