lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [task #12178] hardware checksum and PPPoS (checksum con

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [task #12178] hardware checksum and PPPoS (checksum configuration per netif)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:39:29 +0100

Hi Simon,

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 07:18:09PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Sylvain Rochet wrote:
> >Follow-up Comment #1, task #12178 (project lwip):
> >
> >I don't think this belong to PPP category, this is about a hardware checksum
> >option per netif instead of a global compile-time option.
>
> Right, thanks. Guess I was too fast going through all
> bugs/tasks/patches. I've matched selectable "category" entries for
> these two and adapted all open entries...

Don't worry ;-)

The task title was obviously not clear enough, I changed it so that PPP
isn't showing up as a main subject of this task. Of course Ethernet with
hardware checksum netif enabled added to a PPPoSomething netif with
hardware checksum disabled is probably the most common case concerned by
this limitation.

Sylvain