lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] insane sanity check in 1.4.1?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] insane sanity check in 1.4.1?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 20:32:16 +0100

RAc wrote:
I'll be happy to if somebody directs me to a documentation for the procedure
(I'm new to this forum).

The only documentation available (doc/contrib.txt in the sources) says "report the bug at savannah" (or something like that). There's no detailed procedure documentation.

In short, go to savannah.nongnu.org (where you subscribed to this mailing list), create an account (if you do not already have one), click on "bugs" in the upper navigation area, then on "submit" (I hope the names are correct, I only see the german translations) to create a new bug entry.

Simon