lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] STM32, FreeRTOS and lwIP - Timeout problems

From: bnarit
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] STM32, FreeRTOS and lwIP - Timeout problems
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 02:06:50 -0800 (PST)

I have found a similar problem. I am working on STM32F407 + DP83848 + LwIP.

However I have looking in the data packet with wireshark.. and comparing
with another DHCP packet (the valid, and working.

I have Looked on  BOOTSTRAP Protocal . and saw that the "Bootp flags" was
0x000 which is unicast.

from my understanding , I should be "BROADCAST" , 0x8000.

then I checked line 845 in "dhcp.c" in the driver ,

dhcp_option_byte(dhcp, DHCP_OPTION_BROADCAST);

it said "BROADCAST" with

#define DHCP_OPTION_BROADCAST 28

in dhcp.h.

Dose it a bug? or something? Is my understanding correct?

Best Reagrds.