lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [task #12406] Add DHCPv6

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [task #12406] Add DHCPv6
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:28:47 +0100

 <address@hidden> wrote:
> Not to mention that there are definitely environments where stateful
> DHCPv6 is required.

The discussion is not about whether we implement dhcpv6 or not but rather when.
Ivan merely said he doesn't need it and many people can make use of lwIP with
IPv6 without dhcpv6, so we should not delay 1.5.0 or a beta only to add dhcpv6.
I hope someone eventually takes the effort to code it, though...

Simon