lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Issue related to Tcp Server max connections

From: Zach Smith
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Issue related to Tcp Server max connections
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:30:58 +0000

As for your question #1:

It is by design that any new connection of same or greater priority than an
already existing connection replaces the older connection.  If you want to
ensure that a connection does not get overwritten by a new connection I think
you can use tcp_setprio(struct tcp_pcb *pcb, u8_t prio) to set its priority
higher than the default.  The default is TCP_PRIO_NORMAL when a new connection
is created.  See the following:
tcp_new(void)
tcp_alloc(u8_t prio)
tcp_setprio(struct tcp_pcb *pcb, u8_t prio)

-Zach