lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Issue related to Tcp Server max connections

From: Ishmeet
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Issue related to Tcp Server max connections
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Pomeroy, Marty

I have attached the wireshark image, as we can see that roughly around 200
ms delay is between two HTTP send. My module is 192.168.0.2 and the remote
pc which is opening the page through chrome is 192.168.0.3.
I have checked nagle and it seems to be disabled as far as I know. But, also
is nagle implemented on wireless?, since my module is using a wifi driver
integrated under LwIP. Also, nagle is used mostly with telnet, when 1 byte
is transferred at a time, but as you can see in the image, 1504 bytes
buffers are transmitted.

<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n21671/http_capture.png>

Any other way?