lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] dhcpv6 implementation if lwip stack

From: ravi shanker
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] dhcpv6 implementation if lwip stack
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:50:55 +0530

Hi Ivan,

Well explained, I understood the point of prefix assignment from router.
Let me tell you about my network, its a collection of products that:
      1. receive the IP address from a centralized server (IP assignment to the products should be done from a centralize server)
      2. join a multicast group
      3. download streams from servers, multicasting to the groups

Here the first feature indicates me the necessity of the DHCPv6 server.

BR
Ravi Shanker