lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] further httpd (raw) development

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] further httpd (raw) development
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:54:00 +0100

Haven't you read my mail from yesterday? Anyway, cloning the project works as well.

Simon

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 05. März 2014 um 15:47 Uhr
Von: "Sergio R. Caprile" <address@hidden>
An: address@hidden
Betreff: [lwip-devel] further httpd (raw) development
Hi,
last week I sent a message regarding new development on this project.
I've already finished the additions for standard SSI tags and will
test/debug the additions for standard CGI functions and a new
simpler/shorter/faster SHTML parser in a couple of days.

As I didn't get any responses, and there are lots of mods I need to do,
I assume the best option is that I fork the project.
Anyway, let me know.

Regards.