lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] LWIP asking guide

From: Martin Velek
Subject: [lwip-devel] LWIP asking guide
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:16:41 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to create a guide how users should ask in the user mailing
list to get quick and precise answer. The guide is located here:
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LWIP_asking_guide

I would like to ask you if someone could do grammar and semantic check
(I am not native speaker). Feel free to edit/add sections.

I have sent it to [Iwip-devel] intentionally I believe most of you are
trying to help the lwip-users but the questions are not unambiguous
and lacks substantial information.

Regards
Martin