lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #26069] Documentation of tcp_connect() incorrectly des

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #26069] Documentation of tcp_connect() incorrectly describes handling of errors
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 19:58:30 +0000

Update of bug #26069 (project lwip):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #18:

The comment in the source code can be easily fixed, but I wouldn't omit the
erro checking in connect callbacks: the parameter is there and we cannot
remove it without breaking every code ever writes for lwIP. Plus the err
parameter could be != ERR_OK sooner or later (e.g. on error if the err
callback is not set).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26069>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/