lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] FTP client

From: Laurent GONZALEZ
Subject: [lwip-devel] FTP client
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:43:42 +0200

Hi list,

I am using LWIP successfully for several project I am working for, this is a
great software, many thanks to all contributors.

I need to deliver an FTP client, preferably based on native raw LWIP interface.
Searching archives, I tumbled on some interesting threads, but none led me to
something I can reuse.

I am ready to develop such a client (more or less) from scratch and contribute
it to the community, if people are interested.

I will appreciate any suggestion of any previous work I can use to get started,
or guidance for such a task.

--
GONZALEZ Laurent