lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] FTP client

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] FTP client
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:39:40 -0300

Forgot to mention, the datahandler stuff, I have a working scheme I
developed for the CGI in the webserver, I'm planning to add it to the
SMTP client in the following days and we can use it for the FTP client.

I've already sent you the files by PM to @gezedo, please confirm
reception by PM.

Once you create the git repo please post to this thread so any future
interested developers can easily find it.
Cheers!