lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Your opinion - zero copy transmit - Freescale Kinetis

From: jhinkle
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Your opinion - zero copy transmit - Freescale Kinetis
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

I see there have been many requests for zero-copy receive and transmit.

There are multiple concerns with interfacing with lwip to make sure it is
all thread safe.

I am implementing both specifically for the Freescale K60 cpu using
Crossworks as the development platform and FreeRTOS as the OS.

I will make my finding and changes available in the near future is any are
interested.

Joe