lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] netconn_bind() not working?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] netconn_bind() not working?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:58:04 +0200

I'm forwarding this to lwip-users, which is more the target of this than lwip-devel.

rlesko wrote:
I am trying to get the lwIP test apps running in a windows environment.  I'm
not sure if its relevant but I am running Windows 7 via Parallels on a mac.
The ping test app works and now I've moved on to the httpd server test.
>From what I understand the application should open an http connection on a
port (it is defaulted to port 80) and wait for an incoming connection.  For
debugging I am using TCPView to look at my ports as well as Wireshark.

TCPView works on your windows, not on lwIP. The lwIP win32 port works through winpcap and acts just like a machine attached to your network cable (watch out for checksum errors though!).

Wireshark shows you packets, not bound sockets.

Simon