lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] pbuf_cat() does not update total_len

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] pbuf_cat() does not update total_len
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:12:47 -0500

Hello,

My understanding is that the head is pbuf to reference for total length and
is how I've used it for years.  I pbuf_cat on each recv callback to create a
"stream" of pbufs.  I have a routine to pull data off the front keeping the
chain intact.  The head is used for the total length in the chain.

Bill