lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] PPP status

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: [lwip-devel] PPP status
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:21:15 +0100

Hello,

My latest PPP series is the last thing I absolutely wanted to do before
a new lwIP release to prevent changing once more the PPP API between two
releases. The PPP API is now cleaned in a way I am fine with, which
wasn't the case until today to be honest but I had to make choices I
wasn't happy with before this great rework.

I hoped someone needing PPP_SERVER support came with a working (and
clean) patch, looks like it didn't materialize after all.

Master branch is close to perfection IMHO, we should release ASAP. The
last thing I need to do is adding a PPP documentation, API is not hard
to understand, but a small documentation is always welcome. I especially
need to add an upgrade documentation for lwIP <= 1.4 PPP users.

Oh!, by the way, I am willing to do the maintenance of the next stable
release.

Sylvain