lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] lwip gpio

From: sandhya pochiraju
Subject: [lwip-devel] lwip gpio
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:18:20 -0800

hi all,
I would like to do a project with microblaze and lwip. i have a atrix 7 based board.
I am looking at this app note and have few questions.
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1026.pdf

I would like to create a static web page which can ready switches and toggle leds.

I know _javascript_ and html but i do not know how to make them talk to gpios.
my code must be able to read led value from gpio and write to gpio to toggle led.

another question is - is there any recommended os to work with lwip. Does lwip work correctly with standalone os?

I would be grateful if there are any examples or tutorials on lwip and how to use it to talk to gpios.

regards,
sandy