lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #41494] TCP possibly violates RFC793

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #41494] TCP possibly violates RFC793
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:30:47 +0000

Update of bug #41494 (project lwip):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 2 - Minor

Follow-up Comment #1:

>From comparing the spec and the sources, I see this too. However, I don't
think it's a simple change: at least with TCP_QUEUE_OOSEQ enabled, when not
handling ACKs of ooseq segments, we'd have to send these segments through the
ACK handling code once they get inseq or we might risk losing ACK updates (or
getting them later as we could).

Since I don't think that this is currently a serious issue, I'm postponing
this until someone finds the time to fix it :-)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?41494>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/