lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #45029] Several macros use ip6_2_ip() without supplyin

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #45029] Several macros use ip6_2_ip() without supplying a storage address
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:51:06 +0000

> I can now say that providing temporary storage addresses is becoming
> really annoying to work with.

Yeah, I can imagine that. When writing that code, I hadn't thought we would
need that too often, but rather in one or two lines of the core code where
interaction between UDP/TCP and IP is done. I'm fine with changing netif
address types to achieve what you want.

However, my main goal here would be to maintain source code compatibility for
old code, as much as possible. I.e. Neif address initialization should not
have to be changed.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?45029>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/