lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #8692] Fix for assertion fails in dns.c if no DNS se

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #8692] Fix for assertion fails in dns.c if no DNS server is configured
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:01:01 +0000

Update of patch #8692 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #4:

First, I think dns.c should work with ANY.

What PPP does is a different question. When thinking of a product including
PPP, I guess a runtime configuration option to either enter a static server or
to use the one provided by the remote PPP would be nice to have. I'm happy to
leave it as it is now. Most products will have only PPP anyway so cannot use
DNS while the link is down.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?8692>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/