lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip_unittests crash

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip_unittests crash
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:34:30 +0200

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Gisle Vanem <address@hidden> wrote:
Erik Ekman wrote:

Do you run with your own lwipopts? The tests are meant to run with lwip/test/unit/lwipopts.h

Yes. Which means I have to rebuild all of lwIP with only
this lwipopts.h? If so, yikes! Not very useful unit-testing IMHO
if so.

You need to build it separately. On my machine it takes 0.3 seconds to build the tests including
all the required files from src/, so the penalty for rebuilding is very tiny.

/Erik