lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] subunit dependency for unit tests

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] subunit dependency for unit tests
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:24:50 +0200

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Sylvain Rochet <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Erik,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 09:55:23AM +0200, Erik Ekman wrote:
> Hi
>
> The tests compile and run fine for me without the new -lsubunit LDFLAG.
> Was that library meant to be used for something that is not yet built?

This is necessary since check >= 0.10.0, I guess you are using an older
check version.

I see. I have 0.9.11 where it is optional. I had compiled without subunit support,
but when recompiled with it 'pkg-config --libs check' still gives just -lcheck for me.

By the way, does it work using -lsubunit with an older check version ?
If not we will have to use pkg-config.

Yes, it works fine.

/Erik