lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Device as dhcp server does not work after, upgrade to l

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Device as dhcp server does not work after, upgrade to lwip-1.4.1
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:27:42 -0300

May I suggest you discuss with other users how to properly write your
code to work with 1.4.1 in the lwip-users@ list ?
Please specify your API when opening your thread, what you expect and
how you setup the lwIP stack, and what you are not getting.
Maybe your server worked because of some incorrect side behaviour that
now has been fixed. However, if your problem happens to be an lwIP bug,
we'll pinpoint it and help the developers, and report as something more
specific.