lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Request to join lwIP developer

From: ROSE-TEK Simon Guo
Subject: [lwip-devel] Request to join lwIP developer
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 00:00:01 +0800

Hi ,

This is Simon, Zong-Han Guo, come from Taiwan.

Recently, I attempt to port lwIP to Embedded Linux on Raspberry Pi develop board with SMSC95xx ethernet chipset, it run very well, so far .

Now, I am strongly interesting to involve the lwIP develop team and start to contribute somethings for this project, some one could approve this request ?

Thanks B.R

Simon, Zong-Han Guo