lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #46696] accepts_pending not decreased when TCP_EVENT_A

From: Joel Cunningham
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #46696] accepts_pending not decreased when TCP_EVENT_ACCEPT returns error
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:58:43 +0000

Ambroz,

I think we both proposed the same solution, sorry if I wasn't clear :)

I agree that the accept callback could also take responsibility for
decrementing accepts_pending in the failure case.  As you mentioned, we would
also need a reference to the listener PCB.  I'm not sure how easily we can
change the accept callback function signature to pass that because it would
break existing raw applications, also we would need to do a look up in
tcp_process()

The netconn layer actually does already have the reference in accept_function
(api_msg.c) because it passed the listener netconn via tcp_arg(), but we would
want to make the listener easily accessible for raw applications as well

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?46696>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/