lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #47172] mem.c mem_malloc implementation does not prope

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #47172] mem.c mem_malloc implementation does not properly account for MEM_ALIGNMENT
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:06:50 +0000

So your intention is to use a feature for hardware integrity checks to catch
programming errors? Sounds a bit odd, but if it works for you, why not. On the
other hand, the check is not very safe at it stops checking after using memory
once.

Pardon me, but I don't want to add code to lwip for this.

Btw: I do understand the technical reason of the alignment gap. All I said was
the C-code is correct - we do not read memory that we don't write before.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?47172>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/