lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Behaviour of netifapi_netif_set_addr()

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Behaviour of netifapi_netif_set_addr()
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 08:02:56 +0200

Noone seems to have objections - I think your proposal with the NULL pointers is OK then, I like it. (I'd also like to forbit NULL pointers as IP address parameters globally, I added the NULL->IP_ADDR_ANY substituions so we don't need to check for NULL pointers everywhere in the code in the future)

Ciao
Dirk

--
Dirk Ziegelmeier * address@hidden * http://www.ziegelmeier.net