lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] What is correct way to reinitialize IPv6 addresses?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] What is correct way to reinitialize IPv6 addresses?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 21:20:28 +0200

Jan Breuer wrote:
Am I doing something wrong or it is a bug?

Although I don't really know the sources right now, I could well imagine this being a bug: lwIP is most often used with one configuration. Changing config in run is always the less often used path, so you might want to file a bug entry to get this properly checked.

Simon