lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-users] 2.0.0 Beta2?

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-users] 2.0.0 Beta2?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:45:50 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 03:31:36PM +0200, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:
> Sylvain Rochet:
> > Done, adding PPP configuration options should not change the API
> > anymore. Yeah!
>
> Cool! So does that mean you're done for Beta2? I might have 2-3 open
> issues to work on, but that might be done this week...

Yes, at least for the PPP part.

I don't think the VJ warnings with clang are blocking (#48308). I'm
almost sure no one is using VJ compression (it almost never worked
anyway…), this is only useful with dialup modems which are now deep
buried, clang is right about the potential alignment access issues but
the fix is not obvious so we shouldn't delay the release for that.

Sylvain