lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip FTP - TCP - packets problem

From: A480G
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip FTP - TCP - packets problem
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 01:58:40 -0700 (MST)

Ok, basically what I am looking for is a simple buffering (I know that would
no tbe that simple).
Like open file from the sd card and stream data to be the client till be
EOF. I'm not looking for speed, just transferring large data. I'm not sure
id i'm on the right track.
Can someone please share some example how this can be achieved.

Thank you!!