lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-commits] [SCM] lwIP - A Lightweight TCPIP stack b

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [lwip-commits] [SCM] lwIP - A Lightweight TCPIP stack branch, master, updated. b14032c53131c6889b2aba4f9eba98768f94e123
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 10:42:43 +0200

Hi Dirk,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 06:34:46PM +0000, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:

> commit 63fdb3bb6242397a53a5d74e97764f438175bd50
> Author: Dirk Ziegelmeier <address@hidden>
> Date:   Wed Jul 27 20:12:58 2016 +0200
>
>     Document opt.h - due to a bad bug in doxygen, I had to litter the
>     whole file with "|| __DOXYGEN__" to make it work :-( Doxygen does
>     not handle #ifndef foo #define foo #endif properly. It does not
>     see the #define foo inside. If someone has objections or a fix for
>     it, please tell me.

That's definitively ugly :-)

But, are you sure it's a bug ? It isn't just doxygen trying to remove
code that is actually build-out ? In the last case it is probably right,
but is there a way to add an include file only used for doxygen
generation to enable all features ? (I don't know much about doxygen,
maybe those questions are dumb).

Anyway, did you sent a bug report to doxygen bug tracker ? If yes, what
upstream is saying about this issue ?

If this is a bug in doxygen it really should be fixed in doxygen and not
in lwIP.

Sylvain