lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] IPv6 Conformance tests?

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] IPv6 Conformance tests?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:25:30 -0600

I haven't worked heavily on this the last couple years, but back then, I looked into these tests. There were 1-2 small clauses that it would not pass.

I don't think it would be too much work to get it fully compliant to the more basic level of certification, if IPv6-ready still has different tiers of certification.

Not able to do it right now, though...

Cheers
Ivan