lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #49914] lwip_sendmsg uses PBUF_REF pbufs

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #49914] lwip_sendmsg uses PBUF_REF pbufs
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 09:00:20 +0000 (UTC)

Update of bug #49914 (project lwip):

              Item Group:        Faulty Behaviour => Change Request
             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #4:

OK, I reverted it for now. This seems to need some more discussion.

Simon and I talked about it at work, and we concluded data should be copied.

But we obviously need to think more about how this should be handled.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?49914>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/