lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] win32 port broken with LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO changes

From: Joel Cunningham
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] win32 port broken with LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO changes
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 09:08:29 -0600

I confirmed the win32 port is building now, thanks!

On Feb 1, 2017, at 11:59 PM, sg <address@hidden> wrote:

Because this is such a breaking change where we cannot provide an automatic backwards compatibility, and it doesn't really fix a serious bug, I'd suggest to revert this until a 2.1.0 release. We have more minor bugs fixed (and yet to fix) that are worth a 2.0.2 release. And I wouldn't want to have breaking changes in there.

Simon