lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #14314] Implement interface name/index APIs

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #14314] Implement interface name/index APIs
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 14:47:12 -0500 (EST)

For this kind of new code (and given the few people discussing here), I think
you can directly push if you think it's good. If we think differently, we can
still change it later ;) Given the few developers sharing opinions here, lwip
has evolved to be developed like that in the last years... I know it's much
different than e.g. linux development...

> hopefully not duplicating any errno logic from sockets.c

In that case, we might want to share the code between the two files
somewhere.

Also, if we continue to add more RFC-style (standardized) APIs, it might be
worth adding yet another sub directory for those files to make it clear to
everyone that these should implement a standard (in contrast to our own APIs
like netconn, netbuf, netifapi, etc.)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14314>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/