lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #50476] active open, ssthresh is really low with auto-

From: Joel Cunningham
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #50476] active open, ssthresh is really low with auto-tuning receiver
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 13:19:39 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #50476 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => jcunningham

Follow-up Comment #4:

Just to clarify my thoughts from previous post, but I think TCP_SND_BUF is a
practical way to implement a good initial ssthresh which will ensure slow
start can adequately probe for congestion up to the maximum in-flight data
that an LwIP sender supports

Since sending is gated by checking both current receive window and congestion
window, if congestion window happens to be larger than the advertised window,
that's not a problem

I'll put together a patch and report back

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?50476>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/