lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #50534] TFTP server does not copy terminating null

From: Axel Lin
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #50534] TFTP server does not copy terminating null of filename
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:46:44 +0800

> Something went wrong with the line endings. I did not use David's file, but
> redid his changes by hand on my unix system because I notices his line
> endings are windows. I did, however, run a function of my editor
> :
> "
> remove trailing whitespace
> " -
> which also seems to mess up the line endings :-(
>
> I'll try to fix it. Meanwhile, look at the diff with "ignore whitespace
> changes" enabled...

Hi Dirk,
Seems something wrong with current git tree.
My tree is supposed to be clean.
I'm sure I did not modify src/apps/tftp/tftp_server.c.

However, I got:
$ git pull
Updating eb1aadb..1f1f2e1
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
        src/apps/tftp/tftp_server.c
Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
Aborting

git checkout -f does not help.
Note, I remember such problem happened once before and I fixed it by
re-clone the git tree.