lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #9283] Returning access modes with fcntl

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #9283] Returning access modes with fcntl
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:48:07 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #7, patch #9283 (project lwip):

Hi,

attached is a patch with the changes.

Regarding your question, the current stack 'pfinet' is running in a single
task, but of course it is multithreaded. There's one thread that listens to
incoming requests from user tasks and creates a new thread for attending each
request.

The LwIP port works exactly the same way, each request gets a new thread that
calls the proper sockets API function. I think that's enough since the sockets
API is safe-thread, but I'd appreciate your comments.

(file #40101)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 0001-lwip_fcntl-returns-access-modes.patch Size:1 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9283>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/