lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] tcp_output_segment() ignores errors from ip_output(), from

From: rukhlins
Subject: [lwip-devel] tcp_output_segment() ignores errors from ip_output(), from HAL
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 23:08:28 -0700 (MST)

tcp_output_segment()-function silently ignores errors from ip_output(), from
hardware dependent code.
On my platform (SAMV71) it leads that send error is missed and next call to
tcp_write() returns MEM_ERR and the tcp-connection hangs forever.
I think tcp_output_segment()-function has to translate the errors to the
caller and caller have to process it properly!
I think tcp_output_segment()-prototipe has to folow code style guide (do
LWIP have any?) and to return err_t-value (not void!)