lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Content-Type in httpd_structs.h

From: Fabien Jambois
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Content-Type in httpd_structs.h
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:09:39 +0200

Hi Simon

Many Thanks for this information!

Actually, I'm using my own file system and I've enabled the following features:

#define HTTPD_USE_CUSTOM_FSDATA         1
#define LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_HEADERS      1

Now, I'd like to support File caching with "Last-Modified: ..." and "Cache-Control: max-age=sec", in HTTP header of the response.

Also, I would like to automatically detect wether the file is compressed or not with gzip (by reading the file signature: 1F 8B 08) and then append the following line in header

My idea is to have (for example) java-script files with extension .js and compress them with gzip (without modifying the file extension).

How can we do that without modifying the core of httpd code?

Is there any API for that purpose, I missed?

Or can we define a new one?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or to guide me in these new wishes!

Kind regards

/Fabien.