lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #50837] LWIP TCP/IP race condition

From: preet
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #50837] LWIP TCP/IP race condition
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:37:15 -0400 (EDT)

The CLIENT was windows machine running a python script.

The SERVER was embedded CPU with a few hundred Kilobytes of RAM with the LWIP
options I provided and on LWIP 1.4.x

The "mbox" errors are seen on the CLIENT running LWIP.  I have fairly limited
knowledge of LWIP right now beyond reading the basics of the code and the LWIP
options.  I took it for granted that the "mbox" is used during transmit, but
surely something in that zombie sockets keeps trying while the mbox is full
and not getting emptied.  Maybe the PCAP file can tell more?

 Let me know if I answered all of the questions.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?50837>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/