lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #50837] LWIP TCP/IP race condition

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #50837] LWIP TCP/IP race condition
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 06:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't looked at the zero window timeout. I thought that would work,
though. After all, the zerow window time shown in the pcap is "only" a little
less than 7 minutes. I'm not sure this is enough to let a TCP connection time
out. And it's certainly not "forever"!

What I still don't get is that preet says the mbox error count goes up for the
sending task. Can you explain that, preet? Which error count is that and why
does it go up? I'm not aware there's  an mbox involved in sending.

There's still an issue of RST not closing the connection (if mbox is full),
but that should not be the problem here (since the RST is not accepted). I'll
file a bug for that.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?50837>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/