lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Neighbor discovery - on-link flag in router advertiseme

From: Krishna Shingala
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Neighbor discovery - on-link flag in router advertisement.
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 04:20:20 -0700 (MST)

Thank you for the prompt reply.

However, I would still like to invite a discussion on the nature of the fix.

Current fix will make the check fixed compile time. Therefore different interfaces cannot have interface specific override of the flag.

Is this a conscious decision that has been made, and, if yes, I would like to know why.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Krishna